Friday, April 27, 2007

Fun Nights In Medical School

I just want to say that I feel badly sometimes for Bryson. He has been working non-stop on this paper that was due today for his Primary Care rotation. I read part of it last night and it pretty much made as much sense to me as Chinese, so naturally I have been of no help to him. Well, I went to bed at my usual wild hour of 10:00 pm last night and he was at the computer. When I woke up this morning he had not moved- still typing away! I could not do it! But I guess my sleeping habits may be more like his in 4 weeks when we have a newborn baby. Still, I have to say that I am so proud of him and grateful for all the work he has put in these past 3 years of medical school. Only 1 more to go!! Yipee!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Poor Bryson! I hope he gets some sleep this weekend.

kristenlucy said...

jen..i'm glad you found us!! i can't believe you are living in nyc..how fun!! i had to laugh about you not having any names yet..we couldn't pick a name until i was leaving the hospital and we were forced to fill out the birth certificate..plus, the name we ended up with wasn't one we were even thinking about! :)
congratulations jen..and have so much fun!!

Hollyanddavewatkins.blogspot.com said...

that sounds like NO fun, but way to go bryson! what keeps him awake all night? red bull or rockstar?

The Johnsons said...

Amen to all of that!