Thursday, April 26, 2007

Surprise Baby Shower


So yesterday, around 3 or so, a co-worker of mine, Linda, asked me if I could help her with something. She led me to the back of our office and into the conference room where tons of people from our office were sitting and yelled 'Surprise!' when I walked into the door. They threw me a surprise 'work' baby shower, and it was the best! They had cake, chips, drinks, decorations, and everyone pitched in to get me pretty much everything off of my baby registry. I was so shocked by their great efforts and kindness as I have not worked at Credit Suisse for that long. It was so awesome- and I even got to take a company car home to take all the gifts back. It was the best day! Someone took lots of pictures of the big event, so I will post those as soon as I get them.

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

How nice of them-they must love you!! And how fun that it was a surprise.

Tyson, Kathy, and Landon said...

That is so nice! You look so pretty!

Mark and Melanie said...

So much fun Jen!! You totally know we would not have done that here right?? :o) Well, maybe we would have but that would have required people to show up and as much as they whine for parties with cake and ice cream, no one ever comes! Looking forward to the pics!

taryn said...

Hi, Jen! Congratulations to you Bryson! I am so excited for you both! And, how fun to have a surprise baby shower at work! Sounds like the perfect day! Found you while blog-surfing and am so excited to hear your news.

Taryn (Stimpson) Wheatley

Hollyanddavewatkins.blogspot.com said...

how thoughtful! it's days like that that make work worthwhile and meaningful. i'm sure they all just love you and loved surprising you.

sally bigler said...

Jen,
You are so blessed to have so many wonderful people and experiences in your life. I am so happy for you and proud of you. Please teach me some of these fun computer skills while I hold the baby!
Love, MOM

sally bigler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.