Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fun Weekend With an Old Friend

One of my best friends from high school came out to visit me this past weekend. Even though Trish and I have not been able to spend much time together since we were in school together, it felt as though we had never been apart. Bryson got to take a break from studying and meet up with us. Here we are at one of my favorite dessert places, Max Brenner's- it is pretty much a chocolate lover's dream come true.

I even got to show Trish some of New York's finest sights on the 6 train that night. Yes- that is a very large butt crack next to me- yuck!!

Here we are relaxing on the couch after church. I have to say that I was somewhat exhausted after running all over the town with Trish, even though we really did not do that much! I guess that is what you get when you are 8 1/2 months pregnant. This is a few minutes later- I told you I was tired!! I think I know how I will feel when I am about 90 years old.

8 comments:

Tyson, Kathy, and Landon said...

What a fun weekend. I gotta try that dessert place, I heard it's tasty. Love your dress, you look great!

Trish George said...

Aww Jen - you're so cute! I love the pictures you chose. I really love the one of you on the couch after church when you're so tired...and I believe I'm the one who took a 2 hour nap - I think yours was only 20 minutes. Who tired out who? :-P

The Johnsons said...

That butt-crack picture was the funniest thing I've seen in a while! You are still the ultimate cutest pregnant gal ever. You look spectacular!

Cichelli said...

How did you find such cute maternity clothes? I looked like a huge beached whale BOTH times. Must be the difference between winter pregnancies and summer pregnancies... oh yeah, and I gained 70 pounds. gross. Congrats on pulling off a flawless, beautiful pregnancy!

Laura said...

I am agreeing with eveyone elses postings that you are looking fabulous!

Brandon and Carissa said...

I remember walking the streets of NYC with a pregnant wife! Bryson, you look fabulous too! Here is our website: web.mac.com/brandonjergensen

Sami said...

Love the butt crack jen! you look fabulous! You're Almost done!

Melissa said...

You look so cute Jen - where do you get all of your cute maternity clothes? (not that I am in the market right now...)
My friend came to visit me while I was only three months pregnant and after a day of shopping and sight seeing I fell asleep while she was in the shower getting ready to go out for dinner. I woke up at 9.30 and she was next to me watching TV! BAD friend I am. Maybe it's because I was as big at three months as you are at 8.5...