Thursday, May 3, 2007

I am obsessed!

So for anyone who knows me at all- they know that I am absolutely obsessed with my favorite (and only) niece Elizabeth (a.k.a 'Lizzy'). In fact, many people at work thought she was my daughter since I have pictures of her all over (and there is a HUGE one on my dresser at home). She is the always the center of attention at ALL family gatherings and no one can get enough of her. Every time I talk to her on the phone she asks me "is Bryson Jr. out of your tummy?", in which I have to disappoint her and let her know that he is still in there (I am always sad about this too!). She then quickly gets off the phone because that is really what she is interested in, and nothing else matters for us to talk about at this point. She is standing here in her cute little PJ's with her new puppy named Buck. Today is actually her mom and dad's 4th anniversary- so I hope you two have a great day- and leave this little one home while you go out tonight. I only wish I was there to babysit her!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

She is too cute...I would be obsessed too.

the alfandre family said...

so cute! so is that the name of the baby...bryson, jr.?? its all just too exciting ...

Sami said...

I can't believe how big she is now! Time flies by so fast!

Holly said...

what a little peanut!