Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy 3rd Anniversary

Wow- I almost cannot believe it has been 3 years since Bryson and I were married. The time has flown by, but it seems like I have known Bryson my whole life- weird how that works. My parents offered to watch little Danny while we went out to dinner, but we both were so nervous that he was going to get hungry and cry, that we quickly ate and rushed home (plus we talked about him all dinner and missed him!!). Not the most romantic night- but one of the best!

5 comments:

Cichelli said...

New moms are supposed to look exhausted but you are simply stunning in these pictures. Congrats on your third anniversary -- I remember going to your wedding with baby Jack (4 mos old at the time) and spending the entire reception pacing with that sad baby. Now you two have the most perfect baby I've ever seen. Congratulations!

I'll be in NYC for sure in September and would love to see you. I'll get in touch closer to the date.

the alfandre family said...

your baby boy is so cute and already looks so big! happy anniversary to you two!

p.s. i LOVE your long beautiful hair!

Laura said...

Jen! It's Laura Roberge. I don't have a blog, so I feel like I need to identify myself when I post on a new blog. Congratulations on your cute baby. He is adorable! I can't believe you just had a baby - you already look perfect - as usual! Tell Bryson hi too.

Lindsey said...

Jen! Daniel is adorable. I love all the pictures. You are such a cute mom. How perfect that Bryson has a rotation in Vegas.

Burnhams said...

Jen, you guys look great and little Danny is just adorable! Looks like so much fun. We need to get together when you come back East! Love ya!
-Emily