Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Best Afternoon

I could not have asked for a better day than the one I had yesterday. What could be sweeter than sitting on a hammock overlooking the lake with my sweet little Daniel? I was trying to make some progress on my Harry Potter book # 7, since I may be the last person still reading it, but I ended up falling asleep.
We have been in Deep Creek Maryland for over a week and we still have one week left here. Then I head back to NYC with Danny and Bryson takes off to Irvine, California for another away rotation at UC Irvine. It will be hard to be away from each other for 2 weeks, but I am excited to get back to NYC since we have been traveling for the last 7 weeks. It has been so great to spend so much time with family, but I am looking forward to going home :)

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

so sweet! Looks so relaxing and nothing is better then your little one sleeping on you so peacefully!

Melissa said...

Slice of heaven I'd say. Looks like a great day.
Daniel is SO cute. So so cute!
I am sure you are anxious to get home, but your families must be so sad to see you go!

Cichelli said...

I love Deep Creek! I use to vacation there all the time back in high school, so it's been probably 10 years since we've been there. I'm jealous, but glad that you are having a fun time!

Kathy said...

I love these pictures! Are you guys going to be in DC in September?

Suzi said...

So cute! I can't believe you have been gone for so long! Come back!

Laura said...

Excited to see you and meet Daniel when you guys get back!

the alfandre family said...

what precious pictures! you both look so peaceful and perfect. so sweet

Camille said...

What a GREAT day!! Call me when your done with Harry Potter. :)We are in Alaska now. Ryder is loving the weather here...it was SO hot in North Carolina. Love and miss you guys!

the smoots said...

that looks great... and very similiar to what I've been doing myself! It looks like you've had a great time - and Danny is growing like crazy! He is adorable! Have fun back in NYC. Hope to see you guys soon... this is julianne smoot, by the way... I love your blog!

Shaun & Courtni Neff said...

this pic is a dream - and yeah - I'm only on like page 89, i'm having a hard time really getting momentum.