Friday, September 28, 2007

A BOY!!

No- Bryson and I are NOT expecting again (thank goodness!! Daniel is only 4 months old.) My sister Katy found out on Thursday that she is having a boy this January!! She swore it was a girl, but I knew she was wrong all along :) (I am 2 for 2 so far). She will love being the mother to a boy, and now Daniel has a boy cousin on my side to hang out with - so things worked out perfectly.
I hope my niece Lizzy is taking the news well. She had wanted a baby sister and last time we asked what she would do if the baby was a boy she replied, "I guess we will feed him". I am sure she will the best big sister to her new brother, even though he may be a 'stinky boy'.
I am so excited for her, Justin, and her daughter Lizzy. I cannot wait to meet my new nephew in a few months!

2 comments:

Steve and Dayna Magleby said...

Jen that is so fun!! That will be so nice for danny to have another boy cousin on your side! That is hilarious what Lizzy said about having a boy. What a funny child. PS How's maryland? I hear you are there for the next month.

Trish and Brian said...

Yay!! I knew it was a boy! I just KNEW it! I'm 6/7! Any guess on what I'm having? :-) Hope Daniel is doing well!