Sunday, September 23, 2007

First video on the blog

A few weeks ago Bryson and I bit the bullet and bought a new video camera . We love our purchase, but unfortunately Daniel gets shy every time we whip out the camera. He will go from laughing to super serious as soon as he sees we are filming him. Maybe he does not want the whole Internet world to know that he is actually a silly, smiley, little baby. Maybe he wants to have the reputation as a 'serious individual' or something? I am not sure. This video is rare footage of him actually smiling while I am recording him, so naturally I had to share it :)

5 comments:

stace said...

too cute. I love the bobbing head. love little babies!!

Kathy said...

We are so excited you guys are here! Daniel is really such a perfect baby!

Steve and Dayna Magleby said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the video. Thank you thank you for putting that up for my pleasure. hehe. I love Danny!! He is soooo cute. I miss him so much. Keep up with the videos. They are the best. love and miss you.

Lindsey said...

So great to hear your voice! You are such a cute mom and Daniel is such a sweet, adorable baby. Love that smile!

the smoots said...

he's growing up so fast!! The smiles are priceless... congrats on your new purchase - use it!