Thursday, October 11, 2007

I hate shots!

I think it was harder on me than it was for Daniel when he got his 4 month shots this week. I teared up when the nurse told me that I had to hold his arms down while she gave him three shots in his little thighs. Of course Daniel cried and cried afterwards, but fell asleep and woke up a few hours later very happy. He still had his little band-aides on his chubby legs that night, so I had to take a few pictures since they looked so cute.
Daniel weighed in at 16 pounds 8oz and is now 26 3/4 inches long! I cannot believe how much he has grown!!!

5 comments:

jenn said...

I hate shot days too! He is such a cutie jen!!

Steve and Dayna Magleby said...

I absolutely positively am IN LOVE with his chubby thighs!!!!!! Can he be any cuter???? I really don't think its possible.

callie & steve said...

i just took hannah AND madeline for shots! ouch! i always feel so bad...but i make sure to blame it on the nurse so they know mommy had NOTHING to do with it! haha. i love danny's chunky little thighs...for some reason the bandaids just frame them even better!

Trish said...

Aww - so sad and cute. He sounds like a good sport...and you do too! Poor little guy.

the smoots said...

So sad. Shots really are the worst - I always feel like my kids won't trust me after I allow that horrible thing to happen to them -- let's all be grateful that children forgive so easily!