Saturday, October 6, 2007

The two boys

We have been in D.C. for two weeks now while Bryson is doing a plastic surgery rotation at Georgetown, and it has been nothing but baby fun with the two boys, Daniel and Jordan. It has been so wonderful spending this time with Jordan and Shannon- I love them both so much!
One of our favorite activities is doing 'baby model shoots'. We love to dress these guys up and snap away with our cameras. Here are some of my favorite photos so far:


Playing in the grass



















Love these little guys








YUK mom!! No more kisses please!
Jordan laughing


Best Buddies

10 comments:

Trish and Brian said...

Again! So cute. Those babies have some great genes. :-) They look really similar too - you can tell they're cousins. What lucky moms to have such cute babies. And what lucky babies to have such cute moms!! :-)

Laura said...

Go-see's here they come! Get those boys modeling!

Shannon & Kevin said...

I don't think I've ever seen cuter baby boys!! I love them so much, I can't even stand it!!

Mindi said...

So serious... the last pic is so cute of the two boys.. Danny's already being a jokster. :)

Carissa, Brandon & Carly said...

Your boy look adorable! We finally have our new blog up and running. The address is: jergyfamily.blogspot.com

Steve and Dayna Magleby said...

I can't get over the last picture!!!! Danny's eyes are the best!!! hahaha. Oh how I love those two. I can't wait to see them!! No. Really. I can't wait. Too cute.

Camille said...

Oh my gosh! I haven't been blogging for weeks and just viewed your last couple of posts...and the video! Danny is ADORABLE!!! His eyes are SO blue and BIG...can't wait to hold him! :) Miss you!

jen prokhorov said...

hey jen, look at you and your cute little boy! my how time flies! what did we ever need cameras for before kids, right?

Kathy said...

I love their matching sweaters! Such cute cousins!

callie & steve said...

sooo cute! such GAP babies!