Friday, January 18, 2008

Where the heck are the Richards?

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years!
Our blog has been neglected for a VERY long time now. Sorry to all of you that have been checking our blog only to see the same old pictures over and over again (so annoying!). Things have been great but quite hectic in lives this past month.
Here is a quick update:
-We had an amazing Christmas with my fam in Vegas and then spent a week up in Park City skiing.
-We had to come home early because little Daniel got altitude sickness :(
-Bryson and I went to CA for his interview at UC Irvine last week. The best part of the trip was staying with Katie, Justin, and Lizzie in Woodland Hills. Katy is due in 10 days and I could not be any more excited to meet my new nephew! We also spent a few days in San Diego on the beach. I now know why people are obsessed with living in Southern California- it was 75 and sunny the whole time we were there.
-Bryson left Wed. morning for 10 days as he is interviewing all over the country (Wake Forest, Albany, Dartmouth, UT Southwestern). His wife and baby miss him tons!
-Daniel is still a chubby, big eyed, sweet little baby and is loving spending time with his grandparents in LV.

*** I will post pics soon :)

16 comments:

Mindi said...

Miss you .. and look forward to your return. :)

Sara Jensen said...

You forgot to mention that you had Ann Romney over for lunch! It was fun to see you Wednesday and today! I haven't seen you in 5+ years and now twice in one week. It's destiny. Call us when Bryson comes in town, or if you just want to get together to go see a movie. I should now have a little more time. 51% isn't bad, huh?

Di said...

jen! welcome back! :)

Melissa said...

How fun! You guys have been busy.

Good luck on the interviews...exciting to know where you will be next year!

Kathy said...

I was wondering what happened to you guys. Glad to hear your doin well. :)

ryan and laura said...

um...yeah! where the heck are the richards...that's what I was wondering! glad that you all had a good time with your family. good luck to bryson interviewing! it would be fun if you ended up in utah!

Steve and Dayna Magleby said...

We miss you guys! (and yes, I check your blog every day and can't wait to see new pics). So where are you guys gonna be for the next little while? We are coming to Las Vegas the weekend of Feb. 1st (not this weekend, but next) for a wedding and would LOVE to see you guys if you'll be in town. Let me know!

Shannon & Kevin said...

I can't believe Danny got sick. I'm so sorry. Poor little guy. I hope he's doing better back in Nevada with the warm air and low altitude. Thanks for the update and keep 'em coming!! Love you guys!!

Sheryl said...

Wow...busy busy...pleas tell Justin I said hi, and congrats!

J & Rachel Kirkham said...

JEN! We are coming in March - email me at rachel.kirkham@marriott.com so I can let you know the plan. I'm also emailing Bryson so maybe he'll check it.

Sami said...

It was so good to talk to you the other day! As soon as I hung up I remember all of this stuff I wanted to tell you! Oh well, I guess I will have to give you the dish another time! I saw Stace's pictures of you guys! They are awesome! love ya!

Holly said...

i'm glad you had a great holiday season! sorry we weren't able to meet up while you were here in utah, but i look forward to a reunion soon. sounds like you're having a wonderful time traveling all over- best of luck to bryson!

Cichelli said...

It made me so jealous when Ben said you stopped by Skullcandy to see him. And he got to meet Daniel! I want to hold that cute doll baby before he turns 8...

Mindi said...

When are you coming back?! I keep looking for you at church... but nothing.

the smoots said...

I voting for Wake Forest!! I live here, and so does my sister, Sara (whose husband is at Wake for Law School) COME! COME!

Jewels said...

JEN!!! Jenjamin Biggismalls!! Oh my gosh, I was SO excited to see your comment on my blog - I almost welled up with tears!! I think about you all the time, I was just thinking the other day (no lie...like 4 days ago) about how the last time I talked to you, you were getting your engagement pictures takes! You got married 2 days before my 1st wedding anniversary and we couldn't make it...I still feel so bad about that. You look as beautiful as always and little Daniel?? Does he come pocket size? SO darling! Please keep in touch, I'm so happy you found me. LOVE YOU! blondecanary21@yahoo.com