Yes, Bryson and I are hundreds (maybe thousands- I am not sure) of miles away from each other today, but luckily we are meeting up tomorrow after being apart for 2 weeks. He is in NY and I was in LA visiting my sister, but flew to back to Las Vegas about 2 hours ago. Since we are not together tonight, I thought I would post 10 things that I LOVE about him:
1. He has the most energy of anyone I know and loves to do anything fun.
2. He is so naturally smart and has always excelled at anything academic (yes- I find this SOO attractive).
3. He loves children and is absolutely gaga over baby Daniel.
4. He loves to cuddle.
5. He will watch any movie with me- chick flicks- drama- scary- ANYTHING.
6. He finds so much joy in making me and Daniel happy.
7. He truly wants to help others and because of this he will be an excellent doctor someday.
8. He tells me on daily basis that I am a great mother to our baby.
9. He makes the BEST pancake breakfast.
10. Last but not least- he is one hot stud!