Saturday, February 9, 2008

My New Nephew Justin Thomas Cannon is here!

Justin Thomas with his sister Lizzy and little Daniel

Man- I am so behind in blogging. Bryson is in NYC and I am in Las Vegas, and of course he has our computer with all of our photos, so blogging has been challenging lately! 
The newest and greatest news so far this year is that my little sister Kate gave birth to an amazingly cute and healthy baby boy on Jan. 29th. They named the cute little tike Justin Thomas Cannon. He makes my heart melt just looking at him. My sister is doing great- she really is a champ when it comes to the whole birth thing.  Yes... I am jealous. She pushed for 15 minutes with both babies and I pushed for almost 3 hours. It is really not fair. 

We were able to drive down to LA (Woodland Hills) to see her and the baby last weekend. It is amazing how easily you fall in love with newborns. Little JT or Tommy (There is no set nickname yet) is just beautiful - he looks very much like his big sister Lizzy. 

Daniel did not take to him well. He wanted to steal his pacifier, use his blankets, and cried whenever he saw me holding him. Hopefully this rage of baby jealousy will subside and they will become great friends :)

All I have to say is that Katy is a great mother. I am always asking her for advise. Her two little ones are very lucky to have her! 

2 comments:

Shannon & Kevin said...

Danny looks SO old in this picture - like a toddler. I can't believe how fast these boys have grown. Lizzy and Tommy are so cute.

Steve and Dayna Magleby said...

JEN!!! How fun to see you and little Danny again!!! He is so big!! I just want to hug him and kiss him when I see those photos.... I can't wait for you guys to be out here. That is so neat about Katie's little guy... they will be great friends. That is so funny about his baby jealousy. I don't blame him... what baby is gonna want to share YOU?

Tell Katie congrats for us (does she have a blog?).

Love you!!!