Monday, March 10, 2008

The two cousins reunited

I guess we love to travel. Despite only being home a week, we decided to head down to DC for the weekend. It had been far too long since we had seen the Richards- so we were excited to spend time with Bryson's fam. It was a very low key weekend which was perfect for me as Daniel and I had been battling the flu the whole week :(

I had so much fun just watching Daniel and Jordan play together. They are adorable with each other. Daniel is learning how to crawl (he is mastering the comando crawl)- but Jordan is already a pro. He is all over the place and will be walking very soon. Hopefully Daniel picked up on some of Jordan's slick moves :)

Shannon (the family photographer) took some great pictures that I had to post. Thanks Shan!



Daniel showing off his new tooth coming in. This has been the source of much fussiness these days :(

His favorite trick- raising his arms when we say "Daniel is SO big!"

Hello!

The boys looking through the big toy basket













Jordan serenading us on his guitar. The babies with their grandma

9 comments:

callie & steve said...

how fun that these boys will be able to grow up together! my, that daniel has the most amazing blue eyes!

Dates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve and Dayna Magleby said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos. Daniel REALLY should be a baby model, and then Bryson wouldn't have to go to medical school :) and you could travel the world together. he is so cute!!!!!

(ps. thank you for the bday message and the gift- that was so nice of you guys!!!)

Lauren said...

Cute pictures - hope you feel better!

Shannon & Kevin said...

I'm so glad you posted those pics. Danny is so photogenic - the camera is drawn to him! :)
I'm so glad you guys came down. It was so great to see you! I can't wait to come up in just a couple of days!

Mindi said...

Love the new header pic! I can really see your resemblance in Daniel. Do others tell you that?... I wondered where you were last week. Now WE are off to Florida... let's meet up sometime next week! Looks like you had fun! Talk soon.

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute!!!!

Carissa, Brandon & Carly said...

Daniel is just so cute!! He has the most gorgeous blue eyes! We're so sad that we now live so far away and don't get to see you guys!

Kathy said...

These are the cutest cousins ever! They are SO adorable!