Wednesday, April 16, 2008


Spring has come at last. Mother Nature announces the change of season by beautiful daffodils popping up all over the city and followed by, my favorite, the tulips. All the flower beds in the medians on Park Avenue are filled with the brightly colored flowers. I hate to see them go as I know it means the perfect New York City Spring is leaving and the hot, sticky, summer is approaching. I guess we will be living in Rochester this summer, so it may be a much more mild summer after all :)

I was looking through my photos last night and realized that I did not post any pictures from this January or Feb. These were some of our best months this year, so I must play catch up on this post. Here are a few favorites from this winter of us visiting Las Vegas, hanging out with friends in Park City, visiting Six Flags in LA, my new nephew Tommy, and watching the BYU basketball game with Dayna, Steve, and my brother Nick:













9 comments:

Lauren said...

Cute pictures - Daniel is so brave to be smiling next to the big puppet! I am also bias to the flowers - this is the best time to be in NYC!

Sheryl said...

OH man Jen I love the one of him in the glasses. He's sooo photogenic!

Ang said...

How fun to have the beautiful flowers on the streets. Seriously, I thought my children traveled a lot, but you and Daniel put us to shame. How fun to get to spend so much time with both yours and Bryson's family when going out of town. Adorable baby boy!

Steve and Dayna Magleby said...

Danny looks so funny/adorable in the glasses!! i totally stole it off your blog for my enjoyment. I love you guys and miss you like crazy!!!

The Gordons said...

Great pics, Jen! Oh how I wish I had been there to hang out with the London girls too!! I have still never met darling Danny, we need to be in the same city again sometime soon!
love you lots,
Anna

Heather said...

its heather and matty. we just entered the blogging world, we will see how it goes. we miss you guys and nyc. Daniel is adorable!!! it will be fun to keep in touch with blogs. hope all is well.

xoxo
H and M

Trish and Brian said...

Daniel is SO cute! The smile is adorable. I can't believe he's almost 1 already! Are you having a great big party? :-)

Bryant and Chelsea said...

Ok...that picture of Daniel wearing glasses is the cutest thign ever! I love it

Shannon & Kevin said...

Dannys hair-do and picnic was SO FUNNY!!! he's really growing up to be a young man! i wish i had a child like him. And his hair-do was so strait,pointy,and funny! i bet you guys are having such a fun time together that Danny is learning everything and growing up!!!
-Ryan Richards(not shannon)