Monday, September 1, 2008

15 Months








Time flies by when you are having fun, and Daniel and I have TONS of fun. He is a great little guy, very active, and strong willed, but such a sweet baby. He is bubbly, friendly, and always excited about something. I call him my little jibber jabber because he talks all day long. I only comprehend about 1/4 of what he is saying, but I love hearing his little falsetto voice echoing through the house.

Here are some of his current loves:

Balls
Birds
Planes
Dogs
Books
Slides (climbing up them)
Shoes
His blanket(s) that his Grandma made for him. She made 3 b/c he has to be holding one at all times.
Pacifiers
Ceiling fans
Lights
Pretending to drive the car
Car keys (he lost mine this week and we could not find them for 2 whole days)
All kitchen utensils
Sticks
Swimming
Stairs
Riding behind me on my bike
Here are the words that he loves to say:

Ball
Dadda
Moon
Hot
Hat
Out
No No
Mamma
Water
Babba
Turtle (we have no idea where this one came from)
Ruf Ruf
Baa
Moo
Nana
Bird
'What's that?'
Uh oh!
'Its a.. (then he adds whatever word he wants)!'

One of my favorite parts of the day is when he wakes up. He lights up when I open the door to his room, stands up, claps, giggles, and falls down. It is the best way to start the day. He also loves to cuddle in the morning. For the first 30 minutes after I pull his little warm body out of bed, we sit on couch together and read or just hang out.

I know say this about EVERY stage, but this one seems to be the best so far. I cannot wait to see what the next few months have in store for us!

17 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

Could he be any cuter?!

Melissa said...

this is such a great post. you will treasure this (and so will Daniel one day!)
Um, his eyes are out of control beautiful. Wow!
Glad to see you guys are doing well. I also liked your post about the DNC. What did you think about the RNC? Palin?

Jessica said...

I LOVED 15-18 months! They were my favorite so far! Still baby-ish but able to communicate a little!

Elyse The Rocker said...

I love love LOVE these pictures of him. His blue eyes are so gorgeous (or should I say handsome...) I can't believe how old our boys are getting. And I agree with you, this age is SOO much fun! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Shannon & Kevin said...

whoops - the "elyse the rocker" comment was from us....

Emma said...

My mom swears 15 months is absolutely the BEST time. Enjoy! And he looks adorable, of course, as always.

Sheryl said...

so cool! he's so cute!

j & rachel kirkham said...

JEN!!! He's so darling I can't even stand it! I just want to kiss that kid! Give he and Bryson our love!

Kathy said...

Are you kidding?! He is so cute!!! Seriously!

Hey will you email me your email address, I just realized I only have your old Credit Suisse one?

kathrynbills@gmail.com

George Family said...

Oh Jen! He is SO cute! You make me so excited to watch Hunter grow - it's just amazing to see what Daniel is up to these days. I wish we could get them together...Hunter always smiles at other babies so I'd love to see their interaction!

henderson said...

Jen, totally found your blog, hello! It's so fun having you in Rochester. When you get back from London (SOOO jealous, by the way) we must get Lucas and Daniel together again to play. Our blog is private, so shoot me an email at luckystar23@gmail.com and I will send you an invite.

See you Sunday!
Stephanie

Mindi said...

So cute! I'm so glad that I started listing the things that Jack is doing each month.. because it changes so fast and if you have a memory like mine, you won't be able to keep anything straight two weeks down the road! :)

He's grown so much in just the last couple months since we saw him last!

Burnhams said...

I love his eyes! so so cute. what a handsome guy!

Sami said...

They grow so fast! Okay so I am totally jealous about your trip to London! How fun!

the smoots said...

LOOK at those eyes!! He is so cute!! I cna't believe all the words he can say -- you must be a good mommy!

Lauren said...

Daniel is adorable - he has amazing eyes! I love the energy of toddlers.

I hope you had a great time in London too!!

xo

Bryant and Chelsea said...

I miss you guys so much! He is growing into quite the little man!