Friday, December 19, 2008

Early Christmas

It already feels like Christmas here in Rochester. It has been snowing for 2 days and it looks like a winter wonderland outside. My parents came into town for a short visit since we are not spending Christmas with them this year. They brought an electric train for Daniel and he loves it so much the first thing he says when he wakes up in the morning is "choo-choo".Hard at work shoveling the 3 feet of snow on our driveway
Daniel taking a 'break'

Is this considered child labor?


Our Christmas centerpiece

Daniel waking up from a nap. He has wild hair and nothing I do tames it.



Daniel's train


My cute mom

Daniel and Grandpa



6 comments:

Anna said...

That is one fantastic train!

Crystal and Morgan said...

I am so glad you updated your blog! Daniel is so handsome it is unreal. I love love love his hair. Those big blonde curls are to die for! You guys are so lucky to have such a cutie patootie. And I am so lucky to have him as a nephew! I cannot wait to see him soon! Love you guys!

P.S. said...

I want that train, it's so cool!!!
Can your parents come to our house? They are better than santa!
Daniel is adorable. I have the same problem with Elle's hair. I have to give her a bath to get it back down.
Love you guys, have a VERY merry Christmas!

The Strand Family said...

Merry Christmas!!! Your Christmas card picture is so cute :) That train rocks!! He can literally sit in it and ride...way too cool! We miss you and love you Jen. Have a wondeful new year.

Haley said...

I had to laugh about the child labor picture. LOL I love Daniel's face. That train, oh wow. What a great gift. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Holly said...

what a fun christmas! daniel is such a cutie and how fun to have your parents there!