Thursday, January 8, 2009

the most wonderful time of the year

Christmas was wonderful this year, as it always seems to be. We spent it with Bryson's family in D.C. and I was SO thankful that Bryson was able to get 5 days off. Daniel did not quite understand what was going on Christmas morning when we pulled him out of bed to open presents, but he really enjoyed all the toys that he and everyone else was opening. blissfully playing in cousin Jordan's new tent

Opening his new Elmo phone from Aunt Katy & Uncle Justin

He loved his new trucks so much he requested to eat breakfast with them

practicing his batting skills with his new tee-ball set

Christmas Eve dinner

Santa's little helper


matching pj's from aunt Dayna

he loved all the attention from his 11 aunts and uncles that were there for Christmas

We came home to see even more snow on our street

Daniel and his dad on New Year's Eve. He must have been upset that could not stay up to see the ball drop in Times Sq.

some delish New Year's cookies I made to bring to a friend's house that night

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Daniel and Jordan look so cute in their matching jammies!

Ang said...

Wow you use real dishes with Daniel?? It looks like he has a "real person" bowl in his high chair. I cannot get Jocelyn and Jesse to quit throwing their bowls when they are finished eating...what is the secret?? At the rate we are going, I think my kids will be eating off of plastic till they are 4. Looks like you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year...yummy cookies!

emily said...

What cute pictures! Looks like you guys are doing great. I met my babysitter's friend over Christmas and she is from Maryland...Caroline Lunt. She's only 20 but she knows Bryson's family. Miss you guys!

Steve and Dayna said...

It was so good to see you guys at Christmas!!! I love all the photos. I miss Dannykins. And I can't believe how much snow you have gotten up there in Rochester. Crazy! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks-- woohoo!!! Love you!

natalie said...

Jen-great pictures! Thanks for the Christmas update :) happy new year to you 3-i can't believe how big Daniel is getting-he's looking like a little man-and I loved the picture of his backside while wearing the Santa hat :) glad you had a good holiday-THX for keeping untouch!

Anna said...

Those PJs were totally adorable. Such a cutie.

Jessica said...

he's getting so big!!!

Anna said...

Cute pics, Jen! Danny is so darling, give him a smooch for me!

PS Will you send me some of those cookies, they look divine...

Shannon and Kevin said...

I love all your pics! The boys were SO much fun on Christmas morning. They loved all their new toys especially their trucks. It was so fun seeing you guys I only wish you could have stayed longer. Love you!