Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rate Katy's Space

Angelo Surmelis spent the past week at my sister and brother-in-law's house in LA- RE-DECORATING their whole living room for an episode of Rate My Space!! Katy submitted photos of her living room and kitchen a few months ago and was chosen not long after that to have her living room totally redone (on tv and for FREE). Her whole family has been on film all week as camera crews, builders, and contractors have been busy making her living room look fabulous (well, we have not seen it yet- but I am sure it looks great). I will make sure to let you know when her episode airs on TV so you can catch a glimpse of Katy and her family and watch the designers create her a new living room!! I am so excited for her :)



7 comments:

Crystal and Morgan said...

WHAT!? That is amazing! Give us the details for where and when we can find it on tv. That is so cool! I always wondered if people on the show had to pay for the stuff being done and I am delighted to find out that its free! Way cool.

Anna said...

Yay! Are we still watching it together when it airs?!

Amanda said...

When I was out with my back I think I watched every single show known to man on HGTV. How exciting! I'll totally have to see it when it airs.

Shannon and Kevin said...

AWESOME!! That is SO cool! I can't wait to see how it turned out

Steve and Dayna said...

That is SO COOL!!!! I can't wait to see it!! That is so awesome.

Deanna said...

OMG! They are so lucky. I love that show and Angelo is awesome. We need details. What has their experience been like?

Melissa said...

what?! That is so cool! Make sure you do post the air time, I can't wait!