Sunday, May 31, 2009

2 years gone by 2 fast!

Dear Daniel,
Tomorrow you turn 2 and I just want to say thank you for making me the happiest mommy in the world. Your dad and I agree that these past 2 years that have been the best of our lives and we cannot even remember life before you came into our family. You are the light and joy of our every day and we love you so much. I know this is cliche, but it really does seem like yesterday the doctors placed you in my arms in the hospital and you became our son. It amazes me how much love for life you have after only living for 2 years - you are so full of joy and energy and I feel so blessed to spend my days with you. I love you more than you will ever know and I hope you have a great day tomorrow!!!
xoxo- Mommy






















10 comments:

stace said...

I can't believe Paige turns two tomorrow too...it has gone by too fast!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday, little guy. Dont you just hate how they grow up?

Crystal and Morgan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!!! GIve him a big kiss from me! I love you guys and miss you all!

Anna said...

Happy birthday sweet Daniel!! It all goes way too fast, dontcha think? PS He's so cute.

Lauren said...

Happy birthday to Daniel:) He will be o excited to have a little brother.

Dayna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!!!!!! I LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH. I WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN WITH YOU TO CELEBRATE. YOU ARE THE CUTEST LITTLE BOY AND YOUR SMILES AND FUN PERSONALITY MAKE EVERYONE WANT TO BE AROUND YOU. YOU ARE ALSO SO SMART! YOU KNOW SO MANY WORDS AND ARE SUCH A GOOD TALKER. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

LOVE
AUNT DAYNA AND UNCLE STEVE

P.S. said...

Happy happy birthday Daniel dear! I will be celebrating across the country. What a perfect excuse for a nothing bundt cake!

Bryant and Chelsea said...

You have the most fabulous son! He's going to be a heart breaker! I really can't believe how big he is. We really miss you guys. Can't wait to see baby number 2!

Shannon and Kevin said...

This is the SWEETEST mother to son post EVER! I love all the pictures you used. Daniel is so lucky to have you for a mommy. My eyes seriously watered up as I read your loving note to Danny for his birthday. I hope he had the best birthday ever! Danny we love you so much!

Mindi said...

Is that a baby tuxedo? Adorable!! :) Can't believe he is already two! He is going to be a fantastic big brother.