Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bath Time

Baths are somewhat of an Olympic event in our house with swimming, floating, splashing, and kicking all occurring each and every night. Daniel loves baths but often requests "no soap momma!", which I have to ignore since he gets so stinky at the end of the day (especially his feet)! Here are a few pics from the other night:relaxing, I guess?

floating

The bruise on his head is from where he fell of his trike earlier that day- poor kid!
What is this face?!Even after the water is drained he has a hard time getting out. I guess he is just winding down a little here, maybe meditating about his busy day? :)

My two boys :)

15 comments:

Crystal and Morgan said...

cutest post! He is adorable I just want to kiss him like crazy!

J and Rachel Kirkham said...

Love those curls!!

Haley said...

Look at those curls! What a heartbreaker!

Steve and Dayna said...

I was just loving each and every bath photo and couldn't get over the cuteness but I think I just about DIED when I saw that last photo of Bryson and Danny with his curls!!!!!! That has to be one of the cutest pictures of them I have ever seen. Danny is so cute and somehow gets cuter and cuter (is that even possible?).

Sheryl said...

your boys are adorable!

ryan and laura said...

so cute jen! look at all daniel's curls!

we are planning on coming back august 6th so hopefully it will work out for us to come up to rochester and see you guys during camp....

Angela said...

I didn't realize Daniel's hair was that curly! So cute.

Logan and Emily said...

Those are the sweetest pictures ever! He's such a cutie!

Shannon and Kevin said...

These are the cutest pictures!! He has the most expressive face - I LOVE IT!

Mindi said...

Hilarious... at least he isn't afraid of the water. :) layed back to relax once... I think it scared him, since he hasn't done it since. :) Danny is getting SO big!!

Anna said...

Oh Jen Daniel is just SO cute!! Those blue eyes just melt my heart.

The Strand Family said...

LOVE the tub piccs!!! Danny boy is such a babe :)

Anna said...

Great pictures! I have a hard time getting out of the bath, too.

Kathryn Cannon said...

I miss Daniel-Greg. We see you guys in one week! I am so excited. P.S tell Bryson he is off babysitting duty. he may need to take a class or something before the next one comes.

Brian said...

Oh my goodness Jen! Daniel's hair is ADORABLE. He really couldn't be much cuter. I'm so excited that he will have a baby brother soon!!

I miss you and hope you're doing well.

(This is actually Trish but Brian is logged in so I'm using his account)