Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy be-lated Halloween!

I know this is a little late (now that baby #2 is here, everything seems to happen a little late!) but here are our pics from Halloween. I hope you all had a great night of trick or treating!

My cute little spider. He actually asked to be a spider this year and my mom miraculously found this great costume when she was out here a few weeks ago.
The loot. Not bad for a 2 year-old!




Our spider and little pumpkin. Daniel had such a great night and has asked me every night since to go trick or treating again. I wonder how long this is going to last!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

He was a very cute spider at the Ward Carnival. It'll be interesting to see if Ethan will voice his opinion as to what he wants to be next year. I was going to just buy a costume for next year on clearance, but who knows if he'll be like Daniel next year!

Dayna said...

CUTE LITTLE SPIDER!!! i bet he loved halloween these year. he's at that age where it all makes sense. thats so cute he keeps asking to go again each night. Little James looks so precious!! I miss him and love him even though he doesn't even know who i am yet. ha. I LOVE YOU!

P.S. said...

If we lived near you, that little spider could come trick-or-treating 365 days of year!
I love that little pumpkin as well! DARLING!

natalie said...

darling pictures! and thanks for posting your birth story...crazy!!! way to be woman! :) glad everything went well. would love to catch up on the phone sometime soon. hope you guys are doing well :)

Crystal and Morgan said...

JEN! I looove this post! Daniel is so handsome! I love his costume too, I wish I was there to see his reaction to getting candy from everyone in the neighborhood. What a cutie! I love the picture of Daniel and James together, so cute! I cant wait to meet him, love you!

Burnhams said...

What a cute little spider and pumpkin! Looks like Danny is loving his little bro. Hope you are feeling well.

The Strand Family said...

Way cute spider Mr. Danny. Ella asked to be a lion this year, oh yes from the boy's section.