Thursday, February 4, 2010

just a winter day

a few days ago the weather outside was frightful...
so we stayed inside and made something delightful...
but daniel passed on the warm cookies as he said he was "too busy with my dough". He spent hours that afternoon creating little sea animals...he is really starting to love to 'play'.


meanwhile, james was busy watching his big brother at work
that night daniel grabbed his favorite fireman hat and book and said, "mommy, can i read you a story?"
when did my little boy get so big?

4 comments:

Crystal said...

AW! Jen! I love this cute post! Daniel is getting so big and smart and cuter every single day! I love you guys and I miss you! Daniel is going to be the most fun older brother

Ang said...

How crazy that you are still having lots of snow! We were at the zoo with sunshine yesterday. Mine are really into playdo right now as well...Daniel looks like he is really good at using the tools to make the sea creatures. How fun that little brother was able to be a part of the action. Hope things are going well for y'all.

Shannon and Kevin said...

too cute! jordan is loving playdoh too. can't wait to see you next weekend!

Dayna said...

ARe you kidding me?!?!?! He is so cute!!!! I love these pictures of him and hearing these little stories makes me miss him so bad. What a tender hearted little boy. Miss you guys.