Wednesday, February 24, 2010

winter trip to d.c.

Bryson had a weekend off...so we braved the crazy Maryland snow and drove down to Deep Creek. We had a great time, especially Daniel. He loved playing in the snow with his dad and hanging out with his cousin jordan and his aunts and uncles. bryson left that sunday and me and the boys drove to potomac for a few days. we all had a wonderful time.

bryson showing daniel how to sled


watching the olympics with a nice bowl of popcorn


riding the d.c. metro with jordie



the natural history museum

shannon and jordie on the metro. doesn't jordan look like such a cool little kid in this pic? love it!

daniel trying to get us kicked out of the museum as he climbs on the exhibits

the cousins looking at the dinosaurs

shannon, the boys, cindy, and myself on the mall

d and me on the train.
me and shan at the wizards game. it was a good game and we won!

james and 'g-man'. he was passing out free chipolte burritos during the game and he popped on into james's car seat! everyone around us got a good laugh- except james since he slept pretty much the whole game.

james and his grandpa

me and my boy

2 comments:

Dayna said...

sounds like a great trip. wish i could have been there with you all!!

Crystal said...

thank you thank you thank yoU! This post is awesome! I loove the pic of jordan elyse and daniel on the couch and d only has one sock on. i laughed. I miss you guys so much!