Thursday, March 4, 2010

5 months







Well... James (or Jamesie, as Daniel calls him) is 5 months (I missed his 4 month update). Everyone told me that time goes by so much faster with your 2nd, but nothing could have prepared me for this! I just wish my little feller would stop getting so big- but I am starting to love his new tricks! He is such a mellow guy- but very loud. He basically screams when he is happy. And recently he has been starting to say 'bababa' and 'gagaga' - so cute! He also has a perpetual smile on his face, which makes it impossible for me not to smooch when I see him. He loves toys. Loves to grab, shake, and eat them. He is also very fond of being naked (we call it noonie in our house) so that he has better access to his chubby feet and toys. Wow...we just love this little guy!


Here are his 4 month stats:


Height: 28 inches

Weight: 18 pounds 3 oz

Head Circumference: 17 3/4 inches


6 comments:

Kathy said...

He is too cute and big! I can't believe he is already 18 lbs! I hope we can get our newest babes together soon! Any trips planned to DC this summer?

Dayna said...

Oh man he is SO CUTE! He looks like a spitting image of you/your family. Love him to pieces.

Shannon and Kevin said...

I am dying that this boy is approaching 6 months!! That FLEW by!! Love him!

George Family said...

Such a cutie pie! I LOVE the pictures.

I know what you mean about it going by so much faster the second time - Landon will be two months on Wednesday!!!

Kathryn Cannon said...

I love that that outfit it 6 to 12 months. I know I got it for him. Love that little chunk.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.