Monday, May 3, 2010

Little Red Wagon

A very early birthday present arrived this week from Grandma Bigler - an adorable little red wagon.
It has been a HUGE hit around here and we have spent much of this week strolling around the neighborhood in our newest ride2 happy little boys
dad taking them on a ride

thanks grandma- we love it!


And james wanted to show you his favorite face. His tongue is always sticking out- I love it. And today he said 'mamma' for the first time. He has no idea what he is saying, but it still made me melt when I heard him say it :)

6 comments:

Ang said...

That wagon might be your new favorite children's gadget...we take our wagon everywhere...they love riding in it and are much better behaved in there than they are in the double stroller. Good job Grandma...I think both the boys and their mommy will love it. And James' little face is adorable in that last photo...love the tongue hanging out...too cute!

Dayna said...

Just like his cousin Jayne with that tongue!!!

Angela said...

Awesome! Jenneta was telling me how much Genevivie enjoyed cruising around in y'alls wagon the other day.

Haley said...

That is a serious wagon. What an awesome grandma. I LOVE that open mouth smile!! It is adorable.

Shannon and Kevin said...

What a neat wagon! and what a nice grandma! I love James face in the last pic - so cute! Now you just need to post a video of his cute little happy squeal! :)

Crystal said...

I am obsessed with that last picture of James! WHat a studmuffin!