Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The West Coast Adventure


I wish I could post more photos of this wonderful trip, but I am afraid that it would become the world's longest post. We had a great time with family and friends and we miss you all so much. Here are some of the highlights of our West Coast Trip:

1. Solana Beach, CA



2. Sea World



3. Disneyland




4. Vegas

5. Utah


***and I wish I got photos of Dayna, Steve, Jayne, Crystal & Morgan but my camera died!! Hopefully Dayna will send me her photos of my great day with them :)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

what great pictures! you guys have been having a fun summer!! what lucky little boys to have such a fun, active mom! miss you guys!

George Family said...

Your family is so beautiful! You look like you're having a great time.

Is your second so much easier than your first? So far, Landon is a little doll compared to Hunter. Always smiling and adorable.

natalie said...

amazing pictures! it was SO much fun to see you. wish it happened more often!!!

Sara Jensen said...

It's fun to see your pictures. Is it rude to ask where I can buy the black bathing suit? :)