Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Preschool!

Daniel started preschool last week! Wow...I know it is only a co-op once a week, but I had a bit of a hard time dropping him off at the door. Daniel reminded me that he had to go 'by himself' and that I could pick him up later. His teacher (Amy) had a great lesson planned and Daniel talked about how much fun he had all day. Amy also told me an funny story when I picked him up. Daniel went potty in the toilet, and then proceeded to take off his diaper (which we put under his 'big boy underwear' when we are out of the house and do want accidents). He then had a little accident during the 'free play' part of preschool. Amy was a great sport about it, but I felt awful. It did not phase Daniel in the slightest, but I am not sure if that is such a great way to start off your education! 
So to sum it all up, preschool is AWESOME (and a great way for James and I to spend some 1 on 1 time) and potty training is going so-so. 
Tomorrow is another day of school, and Daniel cannot wait!





3 comments:

Ang said...

These are such cute pictures of Daniel! I am glad that he is loving school and you are able to have some one-on-one time with him. He has such blue-blue eyes...love them!

Dayna said...

hahaha hilarious!!! what a stud. gotta love that boy. those pictures are freaking adorable. i miss my danny!

Anna said...

Preschool is a big milestone! Way to go Daniel!

PS His blue eyes are amazing :)