Monday, October 25, 2010

Grandma & Stokoe Pumpkin Farm

We are so grateful that my mom flew all the way from Las Vegas to spend a few days with us and to celebrate James's 1st birthday! She came at one of the best times of year in Rochester- Fall. My new favorite place for the kiddos is Stokoe farms. I discovered it when Shannon & Jordan came to visit and had to bring my mom there. Fall is my favorite season and there is no better place to be than Rochester!
mom & daniel with the pumpkins


the burlap sac slide


the cutest little piglets









And today we went to James's first year check-up. Here are his stats:

height: 31 1/2 inches
weight: 23 lbs 10 oz

Despite all the 'stomach issues' that he has had since birth, he is growing so well. Luckily he has been doing much better (he seems to be growing out of it) and continues to be our happy little guy :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I just had my parents visiting too, so fun. I bet Rochester is just beautiful this time of year. You guys look great!

George Family said...

If your mom decides that she doesn't have enough grandchildren, I would love it if she adopted mine!