Tuesday, October 19, 2010

James Turns 1

Oh goodness....my sweet baby James is 1 already?! I can hardly believe it. It has been a wonderful year with an even more wonderful little baby. James came into the world very quickly and he has been on the move ever since. He is sweet, easy going, but very busy and curious (and VERY fast!). He is a definite 'mamma's' boy and loves to snuggle. His smile just melts both Bryson and myself. I had so much fun looking through his photos from this year to make this post. I cannot believe how much he has changed in just 12 months. James has been such a blessing to us. We love you so much James!


And now I would like to update you on what James is doing these days:
crawling at the speed of light
pulling himself up onto everything
getting into everything
throwing balls (and anything he can get his hands on)
climbing stairs and slides
putting all sorts of gross objects in his mouth
gives kisses
loves his blanket and pacifier
dances to music
claps for himself
waves 'bye bye' or 'hello'


words he can say:
night night (nie nie)
bye bye
mamma
dadda
daniel (da)
ball
book (bok)
no (na na)
uh oh
out (owe)

Here are the photos from his first year! 















































































6 comments:

Henderson said...

Such a beautiful boy, such gorgeous eyes!! I can't believe he is already one! Happy Birthday James!

Crystal said...

I LOVE JAMES!! I hope he had a great birthday! He is so stinking cute I cant take it!!!!

Dayna said...

How fast a year went by!! I miss my Jamesie!!! So fun seeing his pictures over the course of the year. I love those last ones of him-- he is so freaking cute and I love the shots.

PS. Your header photo is amazing! You look STUNNING and everyone looks so great (even Danny who you can tell may not have been his happiest during the shoot... haha). What a great looking fam. Love you guys!

Kathy said...

He is such a cute boy. Happy B-day James!

Amanda said...

Oh James... how could a smile like that not melt your heart? He's so dang cute, and I can't believe how fast this last year has flown by. And the picture from your last post of you, Bryson and James is adorable. What a great family you guys are.

George Family said...

Oh my goodness Jen! It goes so fast. Sweet baby James is just such a ham in those photos - always smiling and just looking like a little Love. Congrats on getting him to 1.

How do you manage to look better in every blog? I don't know how you look so rested. :-)