Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Day of Love





My  mom came this past week and it was great to spend time with her. She helped me cook, clean, and pick out paint and fabric for the boys' rooms. I did not take a lot of photos, but we really enjoyed just 'hanging out' while she was here. Daniel was sad that she left and has been asking for her, but thankfully we will see her soon!

This weekend was the first time Bryson was able to feel the baby move. This little guy has really figured out this whole kicking thing and likes to do it all the time. I am 20 weeks, so halfway done- yah! I have to say this pregnancy has gone by pretty fast (especially now that I am not nauseous all the time).

It is actually rather warm today (40 degrees- but everything is relative) & windy. I think we are going to stay at home and make Valentines since James has been under the weather. Hope you enjoy your day as well :)

museum of play

No comments: