Wednesday, June 1, 2011

4 Years!!

(this morning during our birthday donut outing)

Dear Daniel,
Are you really 4 years old today? And how did you become so sweet, funny, mature, and such a good older brother (soon to be older brother to 2 boys :)? These 4 years have been so much fun! You bring so much joy to my life (and your dad's) and we really say all the time "we are so blessed to have him (and James too!)". 
Your grandma Bigler is flying across the country as we speak to spend this day with you. And we had such a great morning getting donuts and playing together outside. Tonight you requested macaroni and cheese for dinner and we will have (of course) have cupcakes, ice cream, and presents. 
I love you so much and hope you have the best birthday!!!

xoxo,
Your mommy

2 comments:

George Family said...

Wow!!! Happy birthday DG!! I can't believe you are 4 already! So big and handsome - and such a good helper to your mommy.

Good job, Jen, on raising a wonderful 4 year old and an adorable 19 month old!

Jewels said...

Jen!! It has been far too long since I have come over here, it was great reading up on your darling family. I think my favorite post was about bathtime - my boys are the same way! They usually are naked most of the time, but naked in water with toys and bubbles? They would stay in there for hours if I let them. Your boys are just darling and you are (and always have been) a knockout. I so love you... and about Motherhood? We're all still trying to get a handle on it - I'm sure I still won't know what I'm doing until my kids are grown! Love you, love you!!