Friday, July 22, 2011

We were so happy that Bryson's sister Shannon and brother Taylor decided to come visit us and to meet Andrew. Every day that they were here, they took the boys to do fun things and helped out around the house- it was awesome! We are so thankful they came and for all that they did. We miss and love them!!
The swings at Pineway Ponds Park

What a face! We love little Jordy!!




Chunky Nathan. I could just eat his cute cheeks!
And Andrew slept the whole time until he pooped all over me, himself, and Shannon's stroller. With Daniel and James running in two different directions while I was holding a screaming, poopy baby, I realized that I may never be able to go the park with these three alone!!! Yikes!!
Andrew's first 'real' bath in his new Puj Tub from Auntie Shan and Uncle Tay.
  


4 comments:

George Family said...

Your family keeps getting cuter. They must have gated parks in your area, don't they? I rely on the gated parks! Put Daniel in charge of James. Haha. Hunter loves that. You are amazing!

Amanda said...

It's always so much fun to have family in town. Especially with a new baby! And the puj tub... I've wanted to know how worth it is for newborns (not that my babies stay small for very long).

kelly said...

oh my gosh he is so precious.

Haley said...

Love those bottom pictures! Oh, and the one with James in the swing. Priceless. It's sure a party when you have a baby!