Tuesday, August 9, 2011

This week Daniel is in Maryland with Bryson's family at their lake house. And he is having a blast! And I have missed him so much, but the feeling does not seem to be mutual. When I asked him how he was doing, he so kindly informed me that he was "having so much fun and it was so much fun there- not boring like home". Ouch buddy! I know we have been in a state I like to call 'survival mode' since the baby has been born, but has it really been that boring? 

But I have enjoyed spending some one-on-one time with James this week. Being the middle child, he definitely gets the least amount of attention. We have been going to the park, taking walks, and even ventured out the museum today :)

And this has nothing to do with my post, but we signed up for a fruit CSA this summer with some girls in my ward, and I have been LOVING all the fresh blueberries we have received. My favorite treat I have made...a blueberry cobbler from Pioneer Women. It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. 


2 comments:

Dayna said...

That cobbler looks amazing!!!

It has been so much fun having Danny all to ourselves. The "boring house" comment had us laughing pretty hard... but if it makes you feel any better, we were all kind of egging it on... "Danny, isn't it so much more fun here? Aren't you so glad to be here away from all the babies? We're gonna have so much fun!" Don't hate us, we were just so excited to have him and wanted him to feel good and confident away from his mom and Dad. He misses you guys so much. I even asked him today "Danny, your mom and dad come home tomorrow, are you excited?" and he said "Yeah! I can't wait to see baby Andrew, he's so cute. He always smiles and is so cute."

Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

George Family said...

I'm so glad that Jamesie is getting one on one time! Super important. And how are they? I love blueberries, but I want my fix of your babies' cute little faces