Monday, October 10, 2011

3 months

Andrew is 3 months! I have seen so many changes in him these past few weeks. He is the happiest little baby and has the sweetest disposition. He really is making this 3 kid thing pretty easy for me (well, who am I kidding? not THAT easy, but as easy as it can be). He is a good eater, almost always content, loves his brothers, and LOVES to laugh. If you look at him, he will always smile. He has the brightest little eyes that are so alert and love to stare. His little legs and tummy are getting so chubby, and we all just love to kiss and squeeze him. I think it amazing how more relaxed I am with him than I was with the other boys when they were babies, which makes things a little more enjoyable and a little less stressful. The only thing I do have to worry about is James climbing on top of him to give him 'kissee', as he calls it. It looks more like mouth to mouth, but I know his intentions are good. 
We love you Andrew. Can't wait to see what fun things you will be doing in the next 3 months :)








1 comment:

George Family said...

He looks so much like Daniel as a baby - his nose, anyways. His eyes look like James'. What a beautiful boy. :-)