Saturday, November 5, 2011

4 months

Somebody is 4 months today. 
This blue-eyed, strawberry blonde boy just makes me melt. He is has been my easiest baby. He sleeps anywhere, rarely cries, and giggles and smiles non-stop. 
He is so much fun!!! 
This month he found his hands and spends much of the day sucking on them. He makes the cutest little noises and squeals (with a fairly loud voice). His brothers fascinate him and his daddy always makes him grin. 
And he is a chunk- 17.5 pounds as of yesterday. I guess that is what happens when you eat all day (and unfortunately, all night too).
We love you little A. You are such a sweet little bug. 







3 comments:

Haley said...

He is so, so adorable. I LOVE that smile.

mindy starr cone said...

SOOO cute Jen! we miss you guys!

George Family said...

What a little sweetheart!! I love him.