Sunday, June 3, 2012

Going Private

Hi All,
I am not really sure who reads this blog (since I update it so randomly!) but we are going to go private. I have been looking at my stats (located on the left side of your 'design' page) and there have been a few strange Google searches that have led people to my blog. I find this to be disturbing and creepy!
If you want to keep checking out our photos and updates, please send me your e-mail address, and I will add you as a reader. 

I hope to stay in touch!

Love,
Jen

14 comments:

Kathy said...

I'd love to still read!
kathrynbills@gmail.com

The Mathews said...

Hey Jen,

I don't get to read your blog often but when I do I love to see what you're up to. You have such a sweet family...your boys sure are growing up fast! I'd love to still read when I can. My email is mathews.becky@gmail.com

Looks like you are doing well! Thanks for updating when you can!

Jessica said...

happy_puddles@hotmail.com

Beautiful boys!

The Peers

Dayna said...

Me, obviously.

daynamagleby@gmail.com

Alissa said...

Beautiful family!

achilson007@rochester.rr.com

Amesbury said...

Jen. I'd love to keep reading your blog. My email address is amesbury55 at gmail dot com

Anna said...

Hi Jen! I've been loving all the updates on your cute family. Count me in! I'll email you my e-mail address in case you don't have it.

Love you guys,
Anna

Angela said...

I love reading your blog! angaaker@gmail.com

Rachel Kirkham said...

Add use to the list :) rachelk720@gmail.com

Love you!

Ang said...

angelastuckey@gmail.com

Haley said...

Of course we do!!
haleyormsby@yahoo.com

Henderson said...

Don't forget me! :-)

luckystar23@gmail.com

Hope you guys are doing well!

Trish George said...

I love your blog! Trish.george@gmail.com

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Annie.callister at gmail dot com. I'm glad I checked in before you go private!