Friday, August 3, 2012

Deep Creek Lake Part 1

We are back at Deep Creek Lake and are having a great time (again!). 
The whole Richards family is here, and it is great to have all the cousins together. The weather has been gorgeous, and it seems like the kiddos go from one fun activity to another all day long. 
This week has been awesome since Bryson has had it off. I have loved all the quality family time we have spent together. 
Here is part #1 (of many) from this annual family vacation:

Lots of cousins on the blow-up water slide

James holding his cars (of course)

This kid has no fear. He went head first down the slide and loved it.

Jordy loving the slide



My adorable sister-in-law Elyse


We love the Lakeside Creamery





Shannon, Dayna, Crystal, and Frank









Adam being a goof and wearing 4 life jackets









James helping his papa build the playhouse

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi Jen,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Deep Creek Lake to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane