Tuesday, September 4, 2012

back home

The boys arrived home late last night. I was so excited to see them. I picked up Andrew out of his car seat and brought him into the house since he was the only one of the boys awake. As I was holding him, the poor little guy threw up! He seems to be better today, but very tired. 
The weather has looked like this all day:



Which I believe may have caused this to happen around 2 PM:


 Or maybe they are so tired from all the fun they had at the lake. Probably both, but either way, it has been a very quiet afternoon around here. No need for the 'quiet game' today.


And now I need to figure out what to make with all this zucchini we received from this CSA we belong to with some friends in the ward. My sister makes baked zucchini fries for her kids and they love it, so I  found this recipe on Allrecipes: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/oven-baked-zucchini-fries/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=baked%20zuchini&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Recipe%20Search%20Results
We will see how that goes tonight. 

No comments: