Sunday, October 21, 2012

Jamesie is 3!

James is 3! Yeah! And he had quite the birthday this year. Since he has an obsession with Disney's Cars, my mom thought it would be fun to take him to Car's Land at Disneyland. My sister Katy, who came to visit a few weeks ago, brought him back to LA when she flew home, and my mom met her there. They spent an wonderful day at Disneyland and flew back to Rochester the next day. I wish I could have been there, but I know James had a wonderful time with his grandma (of course he did!). I am still amazed that my mom went to such a great effort for his birthday. She is so awesome.

My mom said James was ECSTATIC when he arrived at Car's Land and saw Mater and Lightneen McQueen. 



And despite his love for Cars, his favorite ride was It's A Small World. What a fantastic day for little James!!
This past Monday was his actual birthday. He was the 'student of the day' at preschool, so we brought in spider cookies and grapes for his class. We then all went to Chuck E Cheese's that night to celebrate as a family. 


James would not take a photo with his birthday cookies, but his sweet little friend Eliza was more than happy to pose with the treats.
Daniel and my mom making cupcakes for James.










This party animal was loving all the fun that night.


James was so excited to get more cars! 


Bryson's brother Taylor made James a really neat birthday card with a picture of the two of them together. James loved it.
Skeeball was James's favorite game. He could have played all night long!
And no night at Chuck E Cheese's is complete without an appearance from the Chuck himself. 

We are so blessed to have James. He is a such a smart, determined, sweet, energetic, and funny kid. We love you James. Happy birthday!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

what a lucky kid!!

Trish George said...

Aw. Happy birthday Jamesie!

Sean and Jeannette said...

Happy Birthday, Jamesie boy! We want to take him to The Sandbox sometime soon to celebrate! (I have been racking my brain trying to think what to get him. I am lame!!)