Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pre-Christmas Fun

This year we continued our tradition of cutting down a Christmas tree at Stokoe Farms. This farm is amazing. They have slides, animals, Santa, hay rides, and free cookies and hot chocolate. It's pretty much a perfect way to kick off the holiday season.











We loved looking through the rows and rows of beautiful trees. It was really hard to pick one out. Luckily Daniel and Bryson found the perfect one.

















 Once we got the tree home, it was time to decorate! I love listening to Christmas music while pulling out all of our ornaments. The kids love to look at all the ones they have made in past years, and it is so fun to watch them each take turns putting the star on the top.









 Santa made a special visit to the children at our Ward's Christmas party. They were all cheering, and each one had the opportunity to sit on his lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas.


 And thanks to Grandma Bigler and my Grandma Johnson, the boys had a lot of matching Christmas outfits this year.






3 comments:

Stephanie Bigler's Blog said...

You guys are the cutest family! I love the last pic of them all on the couch--- Seth and I can't believe how big they are!!!

Trish George said...

Oh my gosh! I love this whole thing! You have the cutest family!! I miss you guys.

Avigail said...

Jen, I don't know if you remember me from high school (Ravit Avigail Eisenberg - maiden name), but I just found your blog through Trish's blog and I loved reading a few of the posts. Your boys are absolutely precious. Brought a big smile to my face!
-Avigail Maddox
www.lifescravin.blogspot.com